WIFHair LOYALTY PROGRAM
Welcome to WIFHair Points! To show our appreciation for your loyalty and to create a more wonderful shopping experience, we have launched WIFHair points. The more you spend, the more points you earn and the more you save! Start earning your points now!
Once you register a WIFHair account, you will be able to earn and accrue reward points which can be redeemed to spend on your next purchase.
Here is how it works:
Spend $1 = Receive 3 Points
100 Points = $1 to Spend
* This program was launched on 28 Nov 2017 PST, only purchases and other points earning activities after this date will qualify.
* This program only applies to those with a registered WIFHair account. Guest checkout do not qualify for points earning.
* After a purchase is made, it will take 2 weeks to approve your earning points before you will see them on your dashboard.
* Points cannot be redeemed to use on discounted items.
How To Earn Your Points
Create customer account: 200 points
Sign up to our newsletter: 200 points
Make a purchase: 3 points for every $1 you spend on items
Refer a friend to buy: 1000 points. You also get your friend a 5% discount coupon. Your friend must be a new customer. Referral points will be awarded only when total order value is over $50.
On your Birthday: 500 points
Follow our Instagram: 100 points
Share your photos/videos on social media: 500 points*
* Post your photos or videos of our products on your Instagram, Facebook or Twitter. If your photo/video is being selected and posted on our social media, you will be awarded with 500 points.
- For Instagram user, put @wifhair on your post description and tag wifhair on your photo, then send us a direct message with your order number.
- For Facebook/Twitter user, put @wifhair on your post description, then send us a message with your order number.
- Points will be awarded only one time per order for this activity.
How To Redeem Your Points
You can redeem your points at checkout, and you may also redeem your points on your dashboard for gift cards, vouchers or other special store items.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CANCEL MEMBERSHIP OF THOSE WHO ABUSE OUR PROGRAM OR VIOLATE OUR POLICIES WITHOUT ANY NOTICE.
Q: What is this program?
A: This is our way of showing our appreciation. You’ll earn points for activities on our site, like referrals and purchases. You can use them to earn discounts off purchases, so the more you collect the more you save.
Q: Who can join?
A: Anyone with an account is automatically enrolled.
Q: How do I earn points?
A: You can earn points for all sorts of activities, including referring friends, and making purchases. To see all the ways you can earn points click the *Earn Points* tab in the menu.
Q: How do I view my point balance?
A: Your point balance is on every page in the top bar.
Q: How do I redeem my points?
A: You can redeem your points at checkout when you make purchases. You can also select the tab called *Redeem Points*. Here you’ll see all the rewards we offer. If you have enough points, you can redeem them for a reward.
Q: Is there a limit to the number of points I can earn?
A: No. Go ahead and earn as many as you can!
Q: What do the 'approved', 'pending' and 'cancelled' statuses mean?
* **Approved:** These points can be redeemed on rewards immediately
* **Pending:** These points are need to be verified before you can redeem them. This typically applies to purchases and referrals
* **Cancelled:** These points will not be added to your account. For example, this will happen if you cancel a purchase (the points will change from pending to cancelled)
Q: What happens if I cancel the order and get a refund?
A: For any order cancellation or refund, the points earned in that transaction will be removed. And the points you have spent in that transaction will not be refunded back to your point balance since points are non-refundable.
Q: What happens if a friend I refer cancels or returns their order?
A: Your pending points will become cancelled and will be removed from your account.
Q: Why did my account balance go down?
A: You, or someone you referred, cancelled or returned a purchase.
Q: I completed an activity but didn't earn points!
A: There is an approval period for different activities. The reason is that we need to make sure the transactions have gone through successfully or the actions have been taken before points can be rewarded. The approval period for purchases is about 2 weeks.
Q: Can points be used with gift card?
A: Yes, you can redeem points at checkout and apply gift card at the same time.
Q: Can the use of gift card earn points on purchase?
A: No, the use of gift card cannot earn points.
Q: Will I earn points on discounted items?
A: Yes. Discounted items will only earn points of the discounted price.
Q: Does it have an expiry date for points to be used?
A: Yes, points will be expired in 12 months.
Q: Will points be allowed to be used at all times?
A: There are some exceptions like during a special sale or on some special discounted items that points will not be allowed to be used and the feature of redeem points at checkout will not be available.
Q: Can I split my voucher and use on more than one purchase?
Q: I am a wholesaler and I often make bulk purchases, should I join this program or the wholesale program?
A: Our loyalty program is designed for retail customers only, and we highly recommend wholesalers to join our wholesale program which offer special discounts for bulk purchases.
Q: How do I leave the program?
A: If you no longer wish to earn points, please contact us and ask to be unenrolled. We'll unenroll you and you will lose any points you have accrued.
Q: What happens if I leave and decide to join again?
A: Just contact us and we'll re-enroll you. However, your point total will begin from zero.
Q: Where can I report a problem or give feedback?
A: Please contact us at email@example.com