・Cover bald or thinning area due to hair loss
・Add more volume to your hair
How to pick the right topper?
Firstly, determine the area of your hair loss and identify how much coverage you'll need. Hair loss can be at the part, crown, hairline or throughout. Use a fabric measuring tape to record the measurements of the widest points of your hair loss, from front to back and side to side across the area where you are experiencing hair loss. Add one inch to each measurement to allow for extra hair on each side for where the clips can be attached comfortably. Make sure the area you plan to clip the hair topper into is healthy hair and can support the weight of the hair topper. This is the minimum base size you need but you may also choose a bigger base size if you want to. For those who don't have hair loss problem and just want to add more volume to your hair by wearing a topper, you can pick any base size you want. Ultimately, the right base size that works for you depends on your needs and personal preference.
Remarks: Since hair loss can be progressive, it is advised that you retake and record these measurements every six months to ensure you are wearing the correct base size.
The hand-tied lace area is the part that allows you to style in different movement and parting (left, right, back). The more styling area you want, the larger the lace area and the more costly the topper will be. We have simplified our toppers into 3 main types of lace area for your choosing. If you wish to order something different, you can customize one to your liking.
In most cases, people want to match the topper with their own hair color. You can refer to our color chart to find the closest one to your hair color. Do not worry if it is not an exact match since similar hair colors will also blend in nicely. You may also dye the hair color of the topper if you wish. Contact us if you need further assistance on choosing the right hair color.
First measure how long your hair is. We recommend that you may choose a +/- 1 to 2 inches to your hair length.
Natural human hair can be curled, straighened or styled in the same way as your own hair. You may send us photos of the style you want and we can customize it for you.
It is a soft and breathable material that allows for natural looking movement and parting as well as a very comfortable wearing. The sheer material allows for the scalp to show through, which gives the topper a realistic appearance.
Constructed with a layer of silk material at the top of the base, “Silk Top” creates the most realistic and natural-looking scalp. Using advanced techniques, the hair knots are made to be 100% invisible, giving the look that the hair is actually grown from your own scalp as the hair root knots are hidden under the silk base. “Silk Top” gives an even more realistic look and is considered to be an upgrade over “Monofilament” base even though the price is also higher.
Go to our customization page to select options for your own topper at your choice. It is recommended that you send us photos of what you want. You may even send us pictures of the appearance of the topper and some more detailed information like its inside construction and specifications etc. We can give you a price quotation for comparison and reference.
How to wear and maintenance
Here is a general guide on how to wear a hair topper:
- Prepare your hair: Start by preparing your hair by brushing it out and creating a smooth base. If you have longer hair, you may want to consider pulling it back into a low ponytail to create a flatter base.
- Secure the topper: Place the topper on your head and position it over the area of hair loss or thinning. Use clips or combs to secure the topper to your natural hair.
- Blend the topper: Once the topper is secured, blend it with your natural hair to create a seamless look. Use a fine-tooth comb to gently tease your natural hair and blend it with the topper. Style it the way you want just like it's your own hair.
Maintenance & Care
- Run the fiber with fingers gently and thoroughly.
- Add one tablespoon of mild shampoo to a sink filled with cold water.
- Put the wig into the water for one minute and wash it gently.
- Rinse well in cold water for a few times or until thoroughly rinsed.
- Shake it out carefully and dry the wig with a towel. Let the wig dry in a natural way.
- Do not use curling iron or straightening irons to style the wig unless specified with heat resistant fiber.
- Do not style the wig until it is completely dry.
- Hair setting is not necessary since the curls will be back into their natural form when hair is completely dry.
- To maintain its natural texture, minimize constant brushing and pulling of hair.
Below is the estimated price range for different options for toppers: